Our experienced and innovative loss management team provides valuable guidance and services to help your clients reduce risks, injuries and damage to property. Value-added services include:
- Inspections and evaluations of facilities and operations
- Loss management consulting services
- Employment Practices policy and procedures review
- Assistance with risk-transfer programs through review of insurance procurement agreement, indemnity provisions and insurance certificates
- On-site and Web-based training
- Regional seminars
- Articles on relevant loss management and safety issues
- Interactive website resources
Specialized Claims and Litigation Management Report Claims
Wright Specialty’s claims professionals will address each claim promptly and properly evaluate liability and potential damages. Our claim handlers are thoroughly knowledgeable about the unique and changing exposures faced by municipalities, counties and districts. This specialized expertise enables us to offer more thorough investigations, enhanced legal defenses and efficient claim resolutions.
While claims that have merit will be resolved efficiently and in the best interests of our clients, Wright Specialty will challenge cases without merit or liability, rather than simply settling them to avoid litigation costs. Wright Specialty and its Coordinating Counsel, Congdon, Flaherty, O'Callaghan, have significant experience in developing industry-leading litigation management and claims handling processes. For major claims, Wright Specialty’s unique multi-disciplined Claims and Litigation Council (including claims department supervisors, underwriting and risk management representatives, and senior trial counsel) will immediately identify potential severity, formulate a defense strategy and put our most experienced staff in control of these cases.